Sunday, February 7th
PD-Mobile™ is a picture directory mobile web app for your iPhone, Android, or other smart phone. PD-Mobile™ is being developed now and we are looking for Beta Testers. If you would like to
be a beta tester, Click here
to sign up.
Picture-Directory for Windows™ will be released when it is available.
If you buy GEFC Directory 2.2 now and upgrade to Picture-Directory for Windows, you'll
receive the first available upgrade to Picture-Directory for Windows for FREE!
Buy it now.
Picture-Directory Online™ is available now!
The Word for Today
It happened at that time as Eli was lying down in his place (now his eyesight had begun to grow dim and he could not see well),
and the lamp of God had not yet gone out, and Samuel was lying down in the temple of the LORD where the ark of God was,
that the LORD called Samuel; and he said, "Here I am."
Then he ran to Eli and said, "Here I am, for you called me." But he said, "I did not call, lie down again." So he went and lay down.
The LORD called yet again, "Samuel!" So Samuel arose and went to Eli and said, "Here I am, for you called me." But he answered, "I did not call, my son, lie down again."
Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, nor had the word of the LORD yet been revealed to him.
So the LORD called Samuel again for the third time. And he arose and went to Eli and said, "Here I am, for you called me." Then Eli discerned that the LORD was calling the boy.
And Eli said to Samuel, "Go lie down, and it shall be if He calls you, that you shall say, 'Speak, LORD, for Your servant is listening.'" So Samuel went and lay down in his place.
Then the LORD came and stood and called as at other times, "Samuel! Samuel!" And Samuel said, "Speak, for Your servant is listening."
The LORD said to Samuel, "Behold, I am about to do a thing in Israel at which both ears of everyone who hears it will tingle.
"In that day I will carry out against Eli all that I have spoken concerning his house, from beginning to end.
"For I have told him that I am about to judge his house forever for the iniquity which he knew, because his sons brought a curse on themselves and he did not rebuke them.
"Therefore I have sworn to the house of Eli that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be atoned for by sacrifice or offering forever."
So Samuel lay down until morning. Then he opened the doors of the house of the LORD But Samuel was afraid to tell the vision to Eli.
Then Eli called Samuel and said, "Samuel, my son." And he said, "Here I am."
He said, "What is the word that He spoke to you? Please do not hide it from me. May God do so to you, and more also, if you hide anything from me of all the words that He spoke to you."
So Samuel told him everything and hid nothing from him. And he said, "It is the LORD; let Him do what seems good to Him."
1 Samuel 3:2-18 NASB
GEFC Directory™ 2.2 Features
GEFC Directory 2.2 is Pictorial Directory Software and has all of these features:
GEFC Directory™ 2.2 New Features added that enhance the 2.0 and 2.1 versions
- Is designed to create printable membership directories with or without pictures.
- Is Address Book Software.
- Is a PIM or Personal Information Manager Program.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows® 95,98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
- Is useful for a church, club, or other member-driven organization.
- Is simple and straightforward to use
- It provides fields for:First and Last Name, Children, Address Line 1 and 2, City, State, Zipcode,
Numerous Telephone Number fields, Email,Freeform Notes, Calendar Event fields for Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc
- Is Compatible with .bmp, .jpg, or .gif image formats
- Includes several creative and well designed print formats
- Includes Page Designer to Create your Own Print Formats for an Infinite number of Print Formats,
- Is offered at one-time purchase price of $49.95. New release upgrades are free!
These new features have been added to 2.1 and 2.2:
- Ability to Left Justify, Center, or Right Justify Horizontal Alignment and
Top, Center, and Bottom Vertical Alignment of Directory Photos
More Page Design Templates to choose from
Saves recently used Page Designs in a convenient list for you to choose from
- Import Text delimited files in addition to the existing export function
- This allows a user to backup their files to a diskette or CD but it does not backup calendar/events
- If you want to backup everything you must copy you .GFC and .GPD files to a diskette or CD
- No checking is done for duplicate records
- Enter multiple Email addresses for an individual
- Must separate each Email address by a semi-colon (;)
- Brings up Email software (Outlook or Outlook Express) when you click on the Email button on the main screen (bottom right corner).
- Allows user to merge two (2) GEFC databases into one.
- This function allows multiple users to do data entry to speed up entering all of the individuals to be combined into one database.
- No checking is done for duplicate records
- Multiple users requires multiple GEFC licenses (i.e. one for each PC)
- Text lookup box added to main directory window
- Move cursor to the lookup textbox
- As you type it finds records matching
- For example, "b", could position to Barnes, and adding an "r" for "br" would then position to Brown
- Provides very quick record lookup even for a database with hundreds or even thousands of entries
- When making changes to Page Designer you are prompted to save your changes
- Background images in Page Designer are now are printed
- Saving events (birthdays/anniversaries) in now done when adding a new entry
- In Page Designer, blank page no longer prints at the end of the directory
||If you have GEFC Directory 2.0, 2.1 or 2.2 installed, after downloading this version,
when you run the gefcdsetup.exe program, you will be prompted with the following three (3) options:
MODIFY, REPAIR and REMOVE
You should choose the REPAIR option as this will update your existing GEFC Directory with
the new software/functions