Wednesday, July 8th
PD-Mobile™ is a picture directory mobile web app for your iPhone, Android, or other smart phone. PD-Mobile™ is being developed now and we are looking for Beta Testers. If you would like to
be a beta tester, Click here
to sign up.
Picture-Directory for Windows™ will be released when it is available.
If you buy GEFC Directory 2.2 now and upgrade to Picture-Directory for Windows, you'll
receive the first available upgrade to Picture-Directory for Windows for FREE!
Buy it now.
Picture-Directory Online™ is available now!
The Word for Today
He also said, 'This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how. All by itself the soil produces grain–first the stalk, then the head, then the full kernel in the head. As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the sickle to it, because the harvest has come.' Again he said, 'What shall we say the kingdom of God is like, or what parable shall we use to describe it? It is like a mustard seed, which is the smallest seed you plant in the ground. Yet when planted, it grows and becomes the largest of all garden plants, with such big branches that the birds of the air can perch in its shade.'
Mark 4:26-32 NIV
GEFC Directory™ 2.2 Features
GEFC Directory 2.2 is Pictorial Directory Software and has all of these features:
GEFC Directory™ 2.2 New Features added that enhance the 2.0 and 2.1 versions
- Is designed to create printable membership directories with or without pictures.
- Is Address Book Software.
- Is a PIM or Personal Information Manager Program.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows® 95,98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
- Is useful for a church, club, or other member-driven organization.
- Is simple and straightforward to use
- It provides fields for:First and Last Name, Children, Address Line 1 and 2, City, State, Zipcode,
Numerous Telephone Number fields, Email,Freeform Notes, Calendar Event fields for Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc
- Is Compatible with .bmp, .jpg, or .gif image formats
- Includes several creative and well designed print formats
- Includes Page Designer to Create your Own Print Formats for an Infinite number of Print Formats,
- Is offered at one-time purchase price of $49.95. New release upgrades are free!
These new features have been added to 2.1 and 2.2:
- Ability to Left Justify, Center, or Right Justify Horizontal Alignment and
Top, Center, and Bottom Vertical Alignment of Directory Photos
More Page Design Templates to choose from
Saves recently used Page Designs in a convenient list for you to choose from
- Import Text delimited files in addition to the existing export function
- This allows a user to backup their files to a diskette or CD but it does not backup calendar/events
- If you want to backup everything you must copy you .GFC and .GPD files to a diskette or CD
- No checking is done for duplicate records
- Enter multiple Email addresses for an individual
- Must separate each Email address by a semi-colon (;)
- Brings up Email software (Outlook or Outlook Express) when you click on the Email button on the main screen (bottom right corner).
- Allows user to merge two (2) GEFC databases into one.
- This function allows multiple users to do data entry to speed up entering all of the individuals to be combined into one database.
- No checking is done for duplicate records
- Multiple users requires multiple GEFC licenses (i.e. one for each PC)
- Text lookup box added to main directory window
- Move cursor to the lookup textbox
- As you type it finds records matching
- For example, "b", could position to Barnes, and adding an "r" for "br" would then position to Brown
- Provides very quick record lookup even for a database with hundreds or even thousands of entries
- When making changes to Page Designer you are prompted to save your changes
- Background images in Page Designer are now are printed
- Saving events (birthdays/anniversaries) in now done when adding a new entry
- In Page Designer, blank page no longer prints at the end of the directory
||If you have GEFC Directory 2.0, 2.1 or 2.2 installed, after downloading this version,
when you run the gefcdsetup.exe program, you will be prompted with the following three (3) options:
MODIFY, REPAIR and REMOVE
You should choose the REPAIR option as this will update your existing GEFC Directory with
the new software/functions