Author Topic: Printing to PDF  (Read 5517 times)

iww432

• View Profile
Printing to PDF
« on: May 15, 2013, 09:15:01 PM »
I  have the GEFC, purchased about a month ago.  I have finished the database of about 110 member families, taken the pictures and developed the Page Designer Page.  However, when I print to Adobe PDF, (I have the full Professional version), it looks great, but randomly  a family will be repeated and the alphabetizer does not work through out the document.  Maybe three or four pages will be fine but then it will pickup some that have already been printed and stick them in out of sequence.   :'(

I have tried printing to Adobe PDF and to PDF Pro with the same results.  I need an electronic file of the completed director so that it can be printed at the church.

I tried searching the database for an answer but if it is there, I missed it. :-[

Picture-Directory.com Tech Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Printing to PDF
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 06:18:03 PM »
I can not tell you why Adobe Acrobat is or might be causing this problem.  I do know if you use PDFCreator we usually do not have a problem.  If you want to try PDFCreator please do a search on the forum for instructions to down load it.  It is a free product.